In order to create an account for you Justice For Hair will only collect names ,phone numbers, date of birth and emails. This is so we can contact you about appointments.
We will also keep information on relevant history which may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead. (e.g. allergies , skin tests and scalp conditions)
- If anyone is under 16yrs of age we will need consent from a guardian.
- This information will not be shared with anyone else.
- Your information will be deleted after 1 year from your last visit to the salon.
- You have the right to see, correct or delete the data we hold on you.
- All information is kept securely and only staff members have access to your information.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org